Options

Nonvianuk Lake, Alaska

jthomasjthomas Registered Users Posts: 454 Major grins
edited March 30, 2005 in Landscapes
Shot through plane window, Nikon 5700 P&S, June 22, 2004.

Comments

• Options
    mslammersmslammers Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2005
    Comment
    jthomas wrote:
    Shot through plane window, Nikon 5700 P&S, June 22, 2004.
    Somehow, I think it would be better as two shots, each being 1/2 of the existing image. For me it works better in a taller view. Then you could convert to a dramatic B&W and work on the clouds and foreground. Foreground could be lightened. Clouds I am not sure of but something good there.

Nice shot through the plane. Those are always hard. I have tried those and don't do nearly as well.clap.gif
  • Options
    jthomasjthomas Registered Users Posts: 454 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2005
    mslammers wrote:
    Somehow, I think it would be better as two shots, each being 1/2 of the existing image. For me it works better in a taller view. Then you could convert to a dramatic B&W and work on the clouds and foreground. Foreground could be lightened. Clouds I am not sure of but something good there.

Nice shot through the plane. Those are always hard. I have tried those and don't do nearly as well.clap.gif
    Thanks for you comments. I attach below the original (downsized for posting). As you see, I had cropped it severely for the first posting, eliminating the plane wing. Perhaps the wing adds interest?