Options

Addition to my Kids portrait - C & C please...

super starsuper star Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
edited June 6, 2008 in People
Addition to my Kids portrait

15vtyt.jpg

Very active boy... keeping his drawing scale always with him.. i tried to remove to take a portrait but he refused... and he want to take picture with that..(what to do my client request :D)...and i told him to keep under your chin and look at me... he tried and failed many times.. but finally managed to keep,in a victory.... he smiled and i click my camper shutter...

C & C please...

Note: i did't use any light, or studio materials... except my great light source SUN.

-Super star :davidto:

Comments

• Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2008
    What a cutie pie!!!! iloveyou.gif Very nice shot!!!
  • Options
    edited June 5, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    What a cutie pie!!!! iloveyou.gif Very nice shot!!!

bowdown.gifbowbowdown.gif

Thanks agni.. for your sweet and short comment...wings.gif
  • Options
    edited June 5, 2008
  • Options
    edited June 6, 2008
    No Critiques and comments :(

Friends...what makes you to not comment for my picture?? anything missing .. or not fit for your C & C

Making me disappoint and confusing ne_nau.gif

-Super star :cry
  • Options
    photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2008
    Sometimes it takes a while to get comments - it's frustrating, but please don't take it personally! I have posted photos before I"m *really* excited about and gotten 2 comments. But it's just timing sometimes!

I absolutely LOVE the first shot. I love the ruler - what a GREAT idea to have him hold it that way. It's just so fully of personality!

The second shot is nice, but it's so soft that I think you lose the punch it could have. And compared to the first shot with all the personality, I think the second one isn't quite as captivating. It's beautiful and the lighting is gorgeous, but just doesn't pull me in as much.

You truly have some gorgeous shots - I've seen many of them and love them!
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2008
    Yeah, I wouldn't be too worried, it always depends on who's on the board that day too ... mwink.gif

I actually like the 2nd shot a lot ... it's just a bit grainy ... but I love his big, big eyes & the colors.
  • Options
    edited June 6, 2008
    Sometimes it takes a while to get comments - it's frustrating, but please don't take it personally! I have posted photos before I"m *really* excited about and gotten 2 comments. But it's just timing sometimes!

I absolutely LOVE the first shot. I love the ruler - what a GREAT idea to have him hold it that way. It's just so fully of personality!

The second shot is nice, but it's so soft that I think you lose the punch it could have. And compared to the first shot with all the personality, I think the second one isn't quite as captivating. It's beautiful and the lighting is gorgeous, but just doesn't pull me in as much.

You truly have some gorgeous shots - I've seen many of them and love them!

i was seriously frustrated.... 89 views but only one comment....for my picture... same time... so much worried... "If its not worthy, if they comment me to improve...then i will be very happy..but if you didn't get anything..i feel bad... now happy and feeling good...bowdown.gifbow

thank you....iloveyou.gif

super star:davidto
  • Options
    edited June 6, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Yeah, I wouldn't be too worried, it always depends on who's on the board that day too ... mwink.gif

I actually like the 2nd shot a lot ... it's just a bit grainy ... but I love his big, big eyes & the colors.

Thank you soo much....Agni bowdown.gif

i really admire your shots.... and sooo happy to recive comments from you....

Thank youiloveyou.gif

-super star