Options

SOLD: Nikon MC-DC1 Remote Cord for Nikon D70s & D80

wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
edited June 8, 2008 in Nikon Land
Reduced Price - last call before eBay - offers considered

Selling my D70s body (see my other Nikon Land / Flea Market sales thread). This release won't work with my new D300.

The Nikon MC-DC1 Remote Cord adds greater convenience and ease of use in a wide variety of shooting situations, including long exposures and close-ups. using the remote reduces camera shake for sharper images and the remote allows users to lock the camera shutter in Long Time Exposure (Bulb) mode. The cord is 3.3' (1 m) long.

Honestly, this has only been used a couple of times - as close to new as possible.:thumb

Cost $18 including shipping within US (will ship abroad for additional charge). I'll eat the Paypal fees.

304654995_wnZsd-M.jpg

About me: I've been a pro-member of Smugmug since 2004 and on Dgrin for the same length of time. One of the early members of the Daily Photo community. I've both bought and sold on the Dgrin Flea Market. Also, search on eBay for me - seller "jcwmson" - 210 feedback, 100% positive.
john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
Edward Steichen

Comments

• Options
    edited June 6, 2008
    bump - final price reduction
    see new price listed above
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• Options
    larrytxeastlarrytxeast Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited June 7, 2008
    Have a D80 This Would Work With
    see new price listed above

Email sent.
  • Options
    edited June 8, 2008
    Sold
    john w

Edward Steichen