Options

DEAL: B&H codes/sales

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2008
    photobug wrote:
    For me, that alone wasn't quite enough to push me to sign up for NAPP, but the discounts -- esp the B&H shipping discount when I was putting together a larger order -- finally pushed me over the edge.

Where did you find what discounts were available? Seemed to me they were being hidden until you forked over.:D
  • Options
    Ike615Ike615 Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited March 18, 2008
    any new discount codes? I'm about to purchase the 35L 1.4 and the 50L 1.2
    Isaac Lane Koval
    www.kovalproductions.com
    Canon 5D & 30D:
    24-70mm f2.8L, 70-200mm f2.8L IS, 70-200 f4L, 85mm f.1.2L II, 35mm f1.4L, 28-135mm f.3.5-5.6 IS, 580EX

• Options
    photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2008
    Ric Grupe wrote:
    Where did you find what discounts were available? Seemed to me they were being hidden until you forked over.:D
    Oddly enough, I think you're right. I only knew about the B&H free shipping from a posting here at DGrin! There are discounts on lots of software packages, Photoshop plug-ins (a bunch of them), Apple hardware, etc, etc.
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

• Options
    edited March 27, 2008
    photobug wrote:
    Oddly enough, I think you're right. I only knew about the B&H free shipping from a posting here at DGrin! There are discounts on lots of software packages, Photoshop plug-ins (a bunch of them), Apple hardware, etc, etc.

Seems to me that if NAPP wants new members they should be up front about the benefits.....not "join first and then we will tell you".
  • Options
    henryphenryp Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2008
    Ric Grupe wrote:
    Seems to me that if NAPP wants new members they should be up front about the benefits.....not "join first and then we will tell you".

The very first thing you see when you visit their site is the "Check Out These Member Benefits" list with 6 bullets. Click on each one for expanded descriptions.
  • Options
    TaDaTaDa Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2008
    Henry,

Any chance you can comment on the rumor I heard that Canon will be having a double rebate for their spring promotion?
    My Kit
    Canon 5DII, Canon 7D
    Canon Canon 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon 35 f/1.4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon 85 f/1.2L II, Canon 500mm f/4 IS, Zeiss 21mm ZE
    Speedlite 580ex II, Canon 430ex
  • Options
    edited March 29, 2008
    henryp wrote:
    The very first thing you see when you visit their site is the "Check Out These Member Benefits" list with 6 bullets. Click on each one for expanded descriptions.

Specific discounts...not generalized "pie in the sky" come ons...is what would interest me.
  • Options
    henryphenryp Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    TaDa wrote:
    Henry,
    Any chance you can comment on the rumor I heard that Canon will be having a double rebate for their spring promotion?
    News to me. I'll know when you do. :-)
  • Options
    photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2008
    Canon "double" rebate -- in Canada so far
    TaDa wrote:
    ...the rumor I heard that Canon will be having a double rebate for their spring promotion?
    Canon has that kind of rebate right now in Canada, but I haven't heard anything announced for the U.S. (yet?).
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

• Options
    AmorousAmorous Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited April 7, 2008
    Any recent discount codes for Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 IS? Thanks.
  • Options
    AlpineManAlpineMan Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2008
    B&H has the Canon instant rebate applied to their prices. I wonder if there's a "psmay08" sorta code that have these instant rebates applied to as well. That'd be a hot deal!
    Chino Hills, CA

Canon: 7D, BG-E7, 50/1.2, 85/1.2 II, 16-35 II, 24-70, 24-105 IS, 70-200/2.8 IS, 100-400 IS, (2) 580EX II, MR-14EX, 1.4X II & 2X TC
    Other: Sigma 150/2.8 Macro, Kenko Tubes
  • Options
    jchinjchin Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2008
    AlpineMan wrote:
    B&H has the Canon instant rebate applied to their prices. I wonder if there's a "psmay08" sorta code that have these instant rebates applied to as well. That'd be a hot deal!

They never did apply instand rebates to their "specials" in the past, well unless you consider them adding the price of the rebate to their "specials" price and still giving you the rebate, actually giving you the rebate. eek7.gif
    Johnny J. Chin ~ J. Chin Photography
    FacebookFlickrSmugMug
    SmugMug referral coupon code: ix3uDyfBU6xXs
    (use this for a discount off your SmugMug subscription)