Options

the "Golden Gate"..

SmitcySmitcy Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited March 31, 2005 in Landscapes
was there at San Jose and nearby areas this past week and came home
only today..These are the pics i worked on just now.

While in SFO, got a chance to hang around a lil bit more in the
city;so ofcourse did some street work as well..Will post more
laters...

41459614.jpg

41459615.jpg

original.jpg

Tech Details: Canon 10D, 17-40 , 70-200 combo

Comments

• Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 31, 2005
  • Options
    NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2005
    Very nice!!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2005
    Smitcy, welcome! Love these shots, especially the use of foreground in the first two. And the way the GGB looms ominously in the second. Very nice work, thanks for sharing them. clap.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    Phil U.Phil U. Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2005
    Smitcy - that is such a beautiful location and so often photographed. I like your vision in these. There is a bit of uniqueness about them.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2005
    WOWthumb.gifthumb.gif Just love that first one. Very nice indeed. I hope that someday I am able to visit there.

Thanks for sharing!

Tim
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 31, 2005
    Very nice indeed thumb.gifthumb.gif

I like the way you have some foliage in the foreground of the first shot (did you see Andy and I down below you in the parking lot? J/K). Andy and I have shot the Fort Point view, from the parking lot below a couple of times. Never had decent light, but that's another story...lol You did really good on these clap.gif I like the oof tower pic too. Matter of fact, I lke em all :lol

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2005
    thanks!
    Phil U. wrote:
    Smitcy - that is such a beautiful location and so often photographed. I like your vision in these. There is a bit of uniqueness about them.

Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks Phil , Well that was the whole point.I have seen a million pics of GGB and when i went there i just wanted to capture it from a different angle...glad you liked them!!:D
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2005
    Very nice indeed thumb.gifthumb.gif

I like the way you have some foliage in the foreground of the first shot (did you see Andy and I down below you in the parking lot? J/K). Andy and I have shot the Fort Point view, from the parking lot below a couple of times. Never had decent light, but that's another story...lol You did really good on these clap.gif I like the oof tower pic too. Matter of fact, I lke em all :lol

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    Steve , hey!! i looked around a couple of times to see whether i see any Andy Williams or smc2002. No luck ....but infact found other photogs carrying 1Ds MkIIs and 828s...:)There was another frame i had in my mind ;but i couldnt get that since wife wanted to see more of SFO.:(