Options

Yosemite

The PhotografferThe Photograffer Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited March 31, 2005 in Landscapes
Took this shot in Nov 2004 after the first snow, I live just an hour from here.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2005
    Took this shot in Nov 2004 after the first snow, I live just an hour from here.

sweet. i can't wait to get there, in may :D
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 31, 2005
    This is a nice one thumb.gifthumb.gif

How lucky you are to only live an hour or so away from this place. I was watching a PBS program, last night, about Ansel Adams and it talked about the numerous trips he made to the park. Being close enough to shoot it under a variety of weather conditions must be a dream come true clap.gif

Thanks for sharing this one and like Andy, I can hardly wait until May nod.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2005
    I'll be in L.A. in May, YUK!
    We have lived here ten years now, did not get to Yosemite at all for six of those years, been their about 20 times now, have a great day, Thanks Mickey G.
    andy wrote:
    sweet. i can't wait to get there, in may :D
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2005
    A Great Place to LIVE!
    We live just a few miles from Oakhurst, been here ten years already, did not make it to Yosemite until six years after moving here, thought it was just a little water fall Boy was I wrong! Been back over 20 times, can't get enough of the place. Take Care, Mickey G.
    This is a nice one thumb.gifthumb.gif

How lucky you are to only live an hour or so away from this place. I was watching a PBS program, last night, about Ansel Adams and it talked about the numerous trips he made to the park. Being close enough to shoot it under a variety of weather conditions must be a dream come true clap.gif

Thanks for sharing this one and like Andy, I can hardly wait until May nod.gif

Steve