Options

HHHmmm.. For some reason ..

WildWallyWildWally Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
edited June 15, 2008 in Dgrin Forum Support
I can't add an image today . I usually get a pointer hand when I mouse over the (add image) icon , but for some reason , it does not show up (All I get is the mouse pointer , and can NOT add an image) . Any suggestions ??

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2008
    Do you mean this button:
    20080615-pyyt33nmh6tqf5jkr69tq5w3x1.jpg?

I haven't tried IE, but in FF it doesn't turn in to a hand-pointer. What happens when you click? have you tried restarting your browser? clearing your cache?
  • Options
    edited June 15, 2008
    Yes ... For some reason , it will not come up . I usually get a pop-up when I click , but now , nothing comes up . I can't even get the smilys to come up ??? When I try to click on the smily , nothing happens ..
    ivar wrote:
    Do you mean this button:
    20080615-pyyt33nmh6tqf5jkr69tq5w3x1.jpg?

I haven't tried IE, but in FF it doesn't turn in to a hand-pointer. What happens when you click? have you tried restarting your browser? clearing your cache?
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited June 15, 2008
    WildWally wrote:
    Yes ... For some reason , it will not come up . I usually get a pop-up when I click , but now , nothing comes up . I can't even get the smilys to come up ??? When I try to click on the smily , nothing happens ..

Have you followed Ivar's suggestion to clear the browser cache and then restart it? That will generally take care of strange behavior.
  • Options
    edited June 15, 2008
    Yes .. Still nothing . Confused ... It's like when I try to add a smily for example , I used to get a finger pointer , but for some reason , it does nothing , and the pointer remains the same ... I tried adding an image by using ] , and that DOES work ..  But I don't get the pop-up box anymore when trying to add the image from the icon that ivar showed ..
    Richard wrote:
    Have you followed Ivar's suggestion to clear the browser cache and then restart it? That will generally take care of strange behavior.
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited June 15, 2008
    WildWally wrote:
    Yes .. Still nothing . Confused ... It's like when I try to add a smily for example , I used to get a finger pointer , but for some reason , it does nothing , and the pointer remains the same ... I tried adding an image by using ] , and that DOES work ..  But I don't get the pop-up box anymore when trying to add the image from the icon that ivar showed ..

Hmmm...by chance, have you disabled Javascript in your browser? headscratch.gif
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2008
    Richard wrote:
    Hmmm...by chance, have you disabled Javascript in your browser? headscratch.gif
    Could be a possibility... To test that, go here.

But other buttons do work, or else you wouldn't be able to post, right?