SOLD: Canon 28-135 IS

DizzleDizzle Registered Users Posts: 240 Major grins
edited June 17, 2008 in House of Canon
28-135 IS, was kit lens for a 40D, I have used it as my main lens for the past few months and it works great...almost ready to kick myself for getting rid of it, but I need a bit more reach.

Asking $290 shipped USPS Priority.

Will come in orignal white box with blank warranty card, front and rear caps, and screw on UV filter that has been in place since I bought it.

Can ship as soon as payment is received via Paypal.

Image taken with lens:
2563434740_8735441458.jpg
Dizzle
DeNic Photography | Portfolio | Group Blog
Canon 50D | 50 1.8 | 17-50 2.8 | 70-200 4L

Comments

• Cowboy33Cowboy33 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited June 15, 2008
    28-135mm
    PM Sent
  • DizzleDizzle Registered Users Posts: 240 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2008
    And replied to!

Thanks!

Here is the product description from Amazon:

Equipped with an Image Stabilizer and high zoom ratio, the Canon EF 28-135mm standard zoom lens delivers sharp, natural-looking pictures virtually ever time. The lens is particularly handy for places where flashes are prohibited, as it excels in dim lighting without requiring a flash or a tripod. Other features include a ring-type USM for swift, silent autofocusing and full-time manual focusing; a close focusing distance of 20 inches; and a maximum aperture of f/3.5 to 5.6. The lens carries a one-year warranty.
    • Focal length: 28-135mm
    • Maximum aperture: 1:3.5-5.6
    • Lens construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
    • Diagonal angle of view: 75 to 18 degrees
    • Focus adjustment: Rear focusing system with USM
    • Closest focusing distance: 1.6 feet
    • Zoom system: Rotating type
    • Filter size: 72mm
    • Dimensions: 3.1 inches in diameter, 3.8 inches long
    • Weight: 18.9 ounces

Product Description
    Canon is an industry leader in professional and consumer imaging equipment and information systems. Canon's extensive product line enables businesses and consumers worldwide to capture, store and distribute visual information. Cannon provides a wide range of accessories that are fully tested and 100% compliant with the corresponding equipment. All accessories are noted for their high reliability and superior quality.Ever experienced one of those days when some of your pictures, shot under available light conditions, were ruined by camera shake and caused a substantial loss of sharpness? Well, kiss goodbye to all those camera-shake pictures via a remedy in the form of the new Canon EF28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS (Image Stabilizer) USM zoom lens. The IS system reduces the possibility of blurred photographs caused by camera shake, enabling handheld photography in comparatively dim light without a flash or tripod.
    Dizzle
  • DizzleDizzle Registered Users Posts: 240 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2008
    Sold!
    Dizzle