Options

New PayPal Plugin...

MT StringerMT Stringer Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
edited June 25, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I guess I have been living under a rock. I sent in a Smugmug order today for some prints. During checkout, I saw the word "Paypal" grayed out as an option for paying for the order. Out of curiosity, I clicked on it and was presented with the Paypal advertisement for installing the PayPal plugin.

So, can I assume that my customers now have the option of purchasing prints through Smugmug via Paypal once they have installed the plugin?

Thanks
Mike
Please visit my website: www.mtstringer.smugmug.com
My Portfolio
MaxPreps Profile

Canon EOS 1D MK III and 7d; Canon 100 f/2.0; Canon 17-40 f/4; Canon 24-70 f/2.8; Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS; Canon 300 f/2.8L IS; Canon 1.4x and Sigma 2x; Sigma EF 500 DG Super and Canon 580 EX II.

Comments

• Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited June 25, 2008
    I guess I have been living under a rock. I sent in a Smugmug order today for some prints. During checkout, I saw the word "Paypal" grayed out as an option for paying for the order. Out of curiosity, I clicked on it and was presented with the Paypal advertisement for installing the PayPal plugin.

So, can I assume that my customers now have the option of purchasing prints through Smugmug via Paypal once they have installed the plugin?

Thanks
    Mike

Hey Mike,
    No you haven't been under a rock. This is new and yes your customers sure can use it, after installing the plug-in :D

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    mike.strockmike.strock Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2008
    Hey Mike,
    No you haven't been under a rock. This is new and yes your customers sure can use it, after installing the plug-in :D

Steve
    They can, but be forewarned, it doesn't work with Firefox 3. It only works with Firefox 2.x series.

(Unless it has changed in the last hour).

Mike.
  • Options
    MT StringerMT Stringer Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2008
    Hey Mike,

Great. Thanks Steve.
    Mike
    Please visit my website: www.mtstringer.smugmug.com
    My Portfolio
    MaxPreps Profile

Canon EOS 1D MK III and 7d; Canon 100 f/2.0; Canon 17-40 f/4; Canon 24-70 f/2.8; Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS; Canon 300 f/2.8L IS; Canon 1.4x and Sigma 2x; Sigma EF 500 DG Super and Canon 580 EX II.
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2008
    "May the f/stop be with you!"