Well, why shouldn't I post bad pics?

wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
edited May 30, 2004 in Holy Macro
Another massive work week, no time to shoot... so I played with weak images from last weekend. And now I'm going to inflict them on you. Not only that, but I'm going to make one of them honking big.

Now you feel like I do. :flip

3200192-M.jpg

3199922-L.jpg
Sid.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au

Comments

• SavannahManSavannahMan Registered Users Posts: 142 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    Another massive work week, no time to shoot... so I played with weak images from last weekend. And now I'm going to inflict them on you. Not only that, but I'm going to make one of them honking big.

Now you feel like I do. FLIPA.gif

3200192-M.jpg

3199922-L.jpg
    You impressed the village idiot. I love 'em...but how did you fit into the gutter grate?
  • fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2004
    those suck, waxy. good job.
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • peachmaanpeachmaan Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2004
    You impressed the village idiot. I love 'em...but how did you fit into the gutter grate?

He's hanging under the ceiling........ trying to look down that cliff...
    3199922-L.jpg
  • peachmaanpeachmaan Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2004
    #And your first pict reminded me of this ....
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2004
    or this

359928-M-1.jpg
  • jimfjimf Registered Users Posts: 338 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2004
    Hah, those are reminiscent of:

p9080014-med.jpg

(boy did I blow out the highlights on that one)

p9080015-med.jpg

I can't say I'm especially happy with either of 'em, but you can see what I was trying for.
    jim frost
    jimf@frostbytes.com
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2004
    wxwax wrote:

Now you feel like I do. FLIPA.gif

3200192-M.jpg

3199922-L.jpg
    I like em.. number two specially... are you still in that drain? Why are you so busy at work.. producing something huge?? just nosey..
    :D
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2004
    4648925-L.jpg
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
  • ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2004
    PSST! WXWAX your worst is better than my best.
    If you want to post bad pictures please post them somewhere else.:D

Bad photographs and depressing winter scenes are exclusively mine as per DGRIN small print clause :ISUCK101 user(shakey) obtains all rights to post horrible and bad photographs including depressing winter scenes of bleak uninspiring unfocused landscapes and abstracts including people places and things. Any postings of the forementioned by any person has infact comitted a thereforeof habeus suckius and is in express vilolation of the rules stated in section 1 subsection 105 paragraph 1.34,of the bad photographers copyright.

Tim
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2004
    Shakey wrote:
    PSST! WXWAX your worst is better than my best.
    If you want to post bad pictures please post them somewhere else.:D

Bad photographs and depressing winter scenes are exclusively mine as per DGRIN small print clause :ISUCK101 user(shakey) obtains all rights to post horrible and bad photographs including depressing winter scenes of bleak uninspiring unfocused landscapes and abstracts including people places and things. Any postings of the forementioned by any person has infact comitted a thereforeof habeus suckius and is in express vilolation of the rules stated in section 1 subsection 105 paragraph 1.34,of the bad photographers copyright.

Tim

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Ah, hooey. You post some outstanding, imaginative and creative stuff. I've seen your work, Shakey, and it's excellent. Sometimes your rule-breaking effects stun me.

Problem is, we ourselves see all the bad shots that we don't let anyone else see... and for me at least, there are so many more of those than good ones, it gets a little overwhelming! Sounds like you too. naughty.gif
    Sid.