Options

Community cobranding problem

micknewtonmicknewton Registered Users Posts: 269 Major grins
edited April 3, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Oh yohoo... programmer guys... :poke

I recently created a new Smugmug photo community called "DPChallenge". On the settings page for this community there are radio buttons to let you specify whether or not to use my own cobranding look&feel. The buttons are Yes and No. When I select No, anyone viewing the community still sees my cobranding stuff (header, footer, etc..) When I select Yes, it's the same, but when I go back to the settings page the button has changed back to No.

I looked at several of the other photo communities, and none of them display any special cobranding. What's up with my community? Is my cobranding stuff just too powerful? :confused

Comments

• Options
    edited April 1, 2005
    Hello!!! Anybody home?

It would be nice if someone would look into this. I have people removing their linked galleries because of this problem.
  • Options
    BenBen Vanilla Admin Posts: 513 SmugMug Employee
    edited April 3, 2005
    There are some bugs with cobranding on communities that we can hopefully fix, though some of the issues relating to cobranding on communities will require a massive overhaul of the system. Being able to turn it off though should work, and I will make sure to flog JT and get him to make it work!
    Smug since 2003
  • Options
    edited April 3, 2005
    :whip Cool! Be careful not to over-do the flogging though. Give 'em just enough to produce the desired incentive and proper attention to duty.

I find that a judicious application of the cat 'o nine tails usually works best in these situations.

Oh, and don't forget to have fun while you're at it!