Options

FS: Canon 100 2.0 and Tamron 17-50 2.8

Katie BethKatie Beth Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
edited July 10, 2008 in House of Canon
I am selling these two lenses to help fund a 24-105 f/4 L lens! :lust Help me out! :clap Shipping included in price. I will ship to continental U.S. only. I live south of Houston, Texas. I prefer Paypal.

The Canon 100mm f/2.0 lens was purchased from B&H last Sept 2007. It has been used less than 15 times and I kept a UV filter (not included) on it the entire time. It looks great and works even better! It currently has one of those lens cap leashes on it. I'm asking $375 shipped in the continental U.S.

The Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] Autofocus lens is less than a year old as well. This lens fits Canon's Digital Rebels and the 20D, 30D and 40D only according to the literature. If I remember right I purchased it this year (2008). I've only used it a few times. It looks great and works great but I just don't need a wide angle as much as I thought I would. I'm asking $375 shipped in continental U.S.
Katie

Comments

• Options
    darrell-fdarrell-f Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited June 28, 2008
    Interested in Tamron. Email sent 6/28.

Darrell_F
  • Options
    edited June 30, 2008
    darrell-f wrote:
    Interested in Tamron. Email sent 6/28.

Darrell_F

I sent you an email.

Katie
    Katie
  • Options
    edited June 30, 2008
    Bump
    No takers on the Canon 100mm f/2.0? Both lenses have been babied and rarely used!

I'm paying for shipping and paypal. If you think the price is too high make me an offer!
    Katie
  • Options
    erson83erson83 Registered Users Posts: 186 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2008
    Katie Beth wrote:
    No takers on the Canon 100mm f/2.0? Both lenses have been babied and rarely used!

I'm paying for shipping and paypal. If you think the price is too high make me an offer!

I'd be interested if you could bring the price down to about 225. Not tryin' to low ball ya here, but its tough times!
  • Options
    edited July 1, 2008
    erson83 wrote:
    I'd be interested if you could bring the price down to about 225. Not tryin' to low ball ya here, but its tough times!

Sorry, I'm not willing to go that low. This lens was only used a few times and really babied. It looks and works as well as a new lens.

Thanks for your interest though!
    Katie
  • Options
    edited July 3, 2008
    FYI, I have the receipt for both lenses as well as the boxes. I have all of the paperwork including the warranty card for the Tamron lens. The Tamron lens has a 6 year US warranty, you send in the receipt with the card, if you ever need a repair. I bought the Tamron lens October 2007 and it's rarely been used, mostly for just 3 weddings. I paid $499 for it and it's a really great, sharp lens, I just don't use it enough to warrant keeping it.

I'll be putting them up on eBay next week.
    Katie
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2008
    bump
    bump
    Katie