Options

The Canonical CSS element list?

camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited April 3, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Is there a canonical and complete CSS element list? I've found a few incomplete lists in different documents, but I'm wondering if it's codified in a single place anywhere?

Comments

• Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2005
    cambler wrote:
    Is there a canonical and complete CSS element list? I've found a few incomplete lists in different documents, but I'm wondering if it's codified in a single place anywhere?

Sorry, but there really is not. This will change however when the new templates are released, but no ETA as to when that will be.
  • Options
    camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2005
    {JT} wrote:
    Sorry, but there really is not. This will change however when the new templates are released, but no ETA as to when that will be.
    Is there a ballpark guess? That is, if I spent the time to deconstruct the source, make such a list, and use it, would I be wasting my time because of a major change mere weeks later?
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2005
    Go ahead and do that work now. For the most part, class names will be staying the same or there will be some redundancy built in so that Pro's Customizing will work the same.
    cambler wrote:
    Is there a ballpark guess? That is, if I spent the time to deconstruct the source, make such a list, and use it, would I be wasting my time because of a major change mere weeks later?