Options

WTB: Nikon EN-EL3e

rgbivensrgbivens Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
edited July 2, 2008 in Nikon Land
Hey guys, I'm looking for another battery to go in my D200 grip.

Let me know if anybody has a used/new one that they are trying to sell or don't need. Tell me what you're looking to get for it as well along with the condition/amount of usage.

Thanks,
-Grant
Cameras: Nikon D200 w/grip, Nikon D70, Samsung NV11
Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Nikkor 17-80mm f/3.5-4, Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Lensbaby 2.0
Accessories: Nikon SB-800, (2X) Old Flash Units, (4X) Poverty Wizards, GF Lightsphere, (3X) Lightstand and umbrella, Sandisk Extreme III 4.0 GB, Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 GB, Transcend 1.0 GB

Comments

• Options
    VizhonVizhon Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited August 10, 2007
    I have some Fuji-compatible batteries that would work in your camera, but they aren't for sale. They cost more than the normal D200 batteries anyway.

Reason I'm replying is to simply point out that you can get D200 batteries all over the net and order them at almost any camera or specialty battery store (like Batteries Plus). Just doing a quick search online, I can find real EN-EL3e's for as little as $18 a piece new and I've seen other branded compatibles for as little as $10 before.

Don't mess with getting a battery from someone else. You should expect to get their worst battery in this case, as I could sent to an S5Pro battery that won't accurately report it's charge and won't reset its shot counter when recharged. Yes, the S5Pro batteries work in the D200, but not the other way around.

I'd just search online for a good deal on them, or heck, two places I've gotten great service from when it comes to batteries are BHPhoto.com (the camera store) or Fatgadgets.com (A speciatly battery shop).
  • Options
    rgbivensrgbivens Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2007
    $18 for a Nikon EN-EL3e? I find that VERY hard to believe. I want real nikon batteries (I've had bad luck with 3rd party batteries before). I have seen several times where somebody had 3 or 4 batteries for their camera and they sold the camera and have extra batteries. That's who I was hoping to catch with this thread.

Thanks,
    -Grant
    Vizhon wrote:
    I have some Fuji-compatible batteries that would work in your camera, but they aren't for sale. They cost more than the normal D200 batteries anyway.

Reason I'm replying is to simply point out that you can get D200 batteries all over the net and order them at almost any camera or specialty battery store (like Batteries Plus). Just doing a quick search online, I can find real EN-EL3e's for as little as $18 a piece new and I've seen other branded compatibles for as little as $10 before.

Don't mess with getting a battery from someone else. You should expect to get their worst battery in this case, as I could sent to an S5Pro battery that won't accurately report it's charge and won't reset its shot counter when recharged. Yes, the S5Pro batteries work in the D200, but not the other way around.

I'd just search online for a good deal on them, or heck, two places I've gotten great service from when it comes to batteries are BHPhoto.com (the camera store) or Fatgadgets.com (A speciatly battery shop).
    Cameras: Nikon D200 w/grip, Nikon D70, Samsung NV11
    Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Nikkor 17-80mm f/3.5-4, Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Lensbaby 2.0
    Accessories: Nikon SB-800, (2X) Old Flash Units, (4X) Poverty Wizards, GF Lightsphere, (3X) Lightstand and umbrella, Sandisk Extreme III 4.0 GB, Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 GB, Transcend 1.0 GB
  • Options
    RoastRoast Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited July 2, 2008
    rgbivens wrote:
    $18 for a Nikon EN-EL3e? I find that VERY hard to believe. I want real nikon batteries (I've had bad luck with 3rd party batteries before). I have seen several times where somebody had 3 or 4 batteries for their camera and they sold the camera and have extra batteries. That's who I was hoping to catch with this thread.

Thanks,
    -Grant
    $18, sound too good to be truth, i'm looking for 3 - 4 new batteries.

Check couple stores online, the price is around $35-$40.
    http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-EN-EL3e-Rechargeable-Battery-Digital/dp/B000BYCKU8/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1215020977&sr=8-1
    http://www.warehouse123.com/ProductSearch.php?sType=1&sCat=ALL&sText=en-el3e
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/409071-REG/Nikon_25334_EN_EL3e_Rechargeable_Lithium_Ion_Battery.html

i have question, what is the different between EN-EL3a and EN-EL3e?