Options

Can't "ship" order. Please help

laslolaslo Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
edited July 5, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have an order for several photos that were taken by me and 2 other photographers. Proofs have been replaced with final files but there is no "ship it" button. Instead this statement in red lettering

"This order also contains items from other pros. Even if you're ready to ship your items early, the order won't begin processing until the above date."

Can you tell me what is going on here.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2008
    laslo wrote:
    I have an order for several photos that were taken by me and 2 other photographers. Proofs have been replaced with final files but there is no "ship it" button. Instead this statement in red lettering

"This order also contains items from other pros. Even if you're ready to ship your items early, the order won't begin processing until the above date."

Can you tell me what is going on here.
    Hi, it means that the order will ship when the other pros hit the ship it button, or the proof delay ends. Does this help?
  • Options
    laslolaslo Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, it means that the order will ship when the other pros hit the ship it button, or the proof delay ends. Does this help?

Andy,

I shot with this other pro before but this is the first time I have seen this message. I usally hit the ship button after she uploads her final edited image. So what do we have to do to ship sooner? If there are several photographers, does each one have to hit the ship button before it ships? How does SmugMug know that it is 2 different photographers rather than one but using several different cameras?
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    laslo wrote:
    Andy,

I shot with this other pro before but this is the first time I have seen this message. I usally hit the ship button after she uploads her final edited image. So what do we have to do to ship sooner? If there are several photographers, does each one have to hit the ship button before it ships? How does SmugMug know that it is 2 different photographers rather than one but using several different cameras?

It's caused by prints ordered from two different Smugmug accounts in the same print order.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question