Options

Emmy goes country

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited July 5, 2008 in People
I don't know what kind of title to put, so that one sounded good. LOL

**I know the shirt totally kills the picture...had I known, I would have changed her clothes**

We were at my sister's house from 12 noon until 10:30 p.m. Emmalie did so well. At one point we went for a walk around my sister's neighbors house. She isn't living there any longer due to advanced age. Lots of photo potentials, so I took advantage. :P
325634923_PJsVe-L.jpg
325647918_uKHH9-L.jpg
325639671_uBybE-L.jpg
325638249_fPdmm-L.jpg
325634912_qtixe-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    I actually think the shirt helps make the picture in #4. She looks like she's hiding something and looking a little rebellious about it. :giggle It's also my fave of the bunch, and my only wish is she was a little less centered. thumb.gif
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    Awwwww! Julie, those are precious!!! iloveyou.gif

(and sooo crisp!!!)
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    Llywellyn wrote:
    I actually think the shirt helps make the picture in #4. She looks like she's hiding something and looking a little rebellious about it. :giggle It's also my fave of the bunch, and my only wish is she was a little less centered. thumb.gif

15524779-Ti.gif The shirt actually works in #4! I like 3 and 4 the best. thumb.gif
  • Options
    joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    love the background in #3.

Lighing is great in all of them.

The smile seems a little forced in #1, but, I force my kids to smile a lot too!

I like how she is not looking at the camera in 2. I have done some shoots with my son and my favorite pics are the ones where the subject is looking at him and I snap.

Great expressions. cute kid!
  • Options
    JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2008
    Thanks for the comments, they are appreciated. I don't know what it is.....but I feel as if I'm finding my style of choice, either that or I'm finding more interesting locations other than my backyard. Laughing.gif

I'm becoming more pleased with my more recent photographs and my heart feels good about them and my style of editing.