Options

FS: Nikon D200

VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
edited July 8, 2008 in Nikon Land
SOLD

Lowered Priced (7/8/2008)

So I upgraded to a D300 so i'm selling my D200. It has about 15,600 actuations on it. I bought it used from Cameta Camera a year ago. Included are the following:

Asking: $850

Nikon D200 Camera
Battery
English/Spanish Instruction Manual
USB Cable
RCA Cable
Charger w/power cord
Nikon PictureProject 1.6 CD
Nikon D200 Digital Field Guide
Box (its the outfit box, but I sold the lense a while ago, no lense is included)

I had the sensor cleaned at Nikon a few months ago and i've kept it pretty clean myself since. If you'd like me to have Nikon clean it before shipping it, i'll drop it off (they are local) and have them clean it before shipping it for an extra $30. (Actually costs me $30.42)

I've kept the camera in pretty good condition. It is missing the rubber cover that goes over one of the plugs (im not sure what plug, its the one where i plug my shutter release cable into, it was missing when I bought the camera)

I accept paypal, cashier's checks and money orders. If you live local and would like to pay via cash, i'll accept cash (but we will not meet in a strange place, we will meet at my office which has 16 surveillance cameras covering the facility for insurance purposes).

If you want to pay via check, i'll accept checks from US banks, but there will be a 7 day processing time while my bank verifies hte check is legit and the funds are available (commerce bank folks will only have to wait a few days)

Email me if you are interest: adam@thelighthouse.net

D200-1.jpg

D200-2.jpg

D200-4.jpg

D200-3.jpg

D200-5.jpg

D200-6.jpg

D200-7.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited June 27, 2008
    Ive had a few people interested no takers yet... anybody??
  • Options
    SnarcherSnarcher Registered Users Posts: 122 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2008
    no offence intended, but its a discontinued camrea that has been used to 2 different people and you want about 100-150 more than what better condition D200s go for on ebay.
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited July 7, 2008
    Snarcher wrote:
    no offence intended, but its a discontinued camrea that has been used to 2 different people and you want about 100-150 more than what better condition D200s go for on ebay.
    Hey snarch, if you have to start a post with "no offense" there's a good chance its not needed here. We have a zero price-policing policy. I advise everyone: ignorance is the best policy, with the least amount of offense. No responses for long enough are the easiest way to tell a seller "hey, you're high!"

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited July 8, 2008
    I think I was high... I didn't realise that these things came down so quickly.

Well i'm asking $850 now for it. Thats the going rate at local camera stores, with higher actuations and no freebie book.

So if anybodys interested, email me