Options

Package Pricing

jschoenrjschoenr Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited July 12, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I apologize in advance if this has been addressed elsewhere. I did a search on 'Package Pricing' and didn't find anything really current.

I'd like the ability to create packages (ie. 1-8x10, 2-5x7, 4-wallets, etc.) and put pricing on the packages. Some of the older threads said this was on a list and coming soon. Any idea when or if it is still on the list?

thanks,

Jason Schoenrock

Comments

• Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2008
    jschoenr wrote:
    I apologize in advance if this has been addressed elsewhere. I did a search on 'Package Pricing' and didn't find anything really current.

I'd like the ability to create packages (ie. 1-8x10, 2-5x7, 4-wallets, etc.) and put pricing on the packages. Some of the older threads said this was on a list and coming soon. Any idea when or if it is still on the list?

thanks,

Jason Schoenrock
    No worries, it's still on the to do list. We'll make sure everyone knows about it when or if it's ever implemented :D.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    capricapri Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited July 12, 2008
    Soon, please!
    gluwater wrote:
    No worries, it's still on the to do list. We'll make sure everyone knows about it when or if it's ever implemented :D.

It's very hard to do things like seniors and portrait parties without being able to sell them by package prices. I hope this will be very soon as it took me 7 hours to figure out a header (and it's still not right) and I'm not looking forward to adding a paypal CSS.

Capri