Options

FS: OM 24mm f/2.8

akrabakrab Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
edited July 12, 2008 in The Other Guys
SOLD, THANKS :clap

Beautiful OM 24mm lens, f/2.8, front and rear caps. I can send links to images I have taken with this lens. It is in fantastic condition! Body says Made in Japan on the silver ring that goes around the body

LOWERED TO $120 SHIPPED IN THE US I can ship to other places but you may have to help with shipping costs

Some images I just took of the lens to show the great condition!

24A.jpg24B.jpg

24C.jpg24D.jpg

24E.jpg24F.jpg

24G.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BiggszSRBiggszSR Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited June 12, 2008
    The 24mm OM lens
    Which camera does this fit?
    akrab wrote:
    I dont want to sell this lens but I need to sell some things to get a 70-300mm to cover my sons high school graduation next week as well as my daughters 8th grade graduation. .....

Beautiful OM 24mm lens, f/2.8, front and rear caps. I can send links to images I have taken with this lens. It is in fantastic condition! I can provide images of the lens itself as well.

Would like $155 paypal'd and shipped.
  • Options
    swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2008
    BiggszSR wrote:
    Which camera does this fit?
    It is the old Olympus mount for their film cameras. They can be used on current 4/3 DSLR's (Olympus, Panasonic, & Leica) with an adapter.
  • Options
    EOS_MANEOS_MAN Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited June 29, 2008
    If I wanted to buy this lens is there any way it could reach me guarenteed by Thursday 3rd July - UK

Thanks
  • Options
    edited July 2, 2008
    I am so sorry, I just got a chance to come back and check this thread, I did not know I would not get email notices if someone replied!

It is an Olympus Manual lens. It is a 4/3 mount, but will fit the Canon 5D with an adapter ( at least that is what I have been told!)

It is in fantastic condition, I will get pictures in just a few minutes and will update the thread.

I am willing to lower the price to $140 shipped in the US.... I can ship out of the Country but I may need to be met halfway with the shipping costs.

Please feel free to email me directly at akrab at mchsi dot com or I can be reached by instanst messenger... msn is akrab01@hotmail.com aol is akrab01

Again, I greatly appologise for not knowing there were replies to this thread!
  • Options
    edited July 12, 2008
    Price lowered I need the money bowdown.gif