edited July 22, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
Bag is now SOLD Thanks.

333029694_4o4tR-S.jpg333030940_zM7ja-S.jpg

Comments

• Options
    xrisxris Registered Users Posts: 546 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2008
    Hmmm
    Is the weather cover included? I'm close-by.
    thumb.gif
    X www.thepicturetaker.ca
  • Options
    GazrussGazruss Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited July 22, 2008
    The weather cover is built into the bag.... As far as i know the AW in the model number stands for All Weather, and they all have it...
  • Options
    edited July 22, 2008
    Gazruss wrote:
    The weather cover is built into the bag.... As far as i know the AW in the model number stands for All Weather, and they all have it...
    Sounds very interesting. Let me consider.
    thumb.gif
    X www.thepicturetaker.ca
  • Options
    edited July 22, 2008
    To be honest, i lover the Stealth Reporter range. Only selling this because i bought a Stealth Reporter D550AW..... Tried a lot of others, but for some reason i keep coming back to the Stealth Reporter :-)
  • Options
    edited July 22, 2008
    Gazruss wrote:
    To be honest, i lover the Stealth Reporter range. Only selling this because i bought a Stealth Reporter D550AW..... Tried a lot of others, but for some reason i keep coming back to the Stealth Reporter :-)
    Thanks for the review. Sounds great. And it's right up my alley. I'm dithering because I have a bum shoulder from carrying so many shoulder bags (At the moment I use a backpack-style bag) and I'm thinking I should see if it'll work for me first. Maybe I'll see if Vistek has one I can give the once-over while I'm downtown today.
    thumb.gif
    X www.thepicturetaker.ca
  • Options
    edited July 22, 2008
    I'm in Markham during work hours, or Whitby after if you wanted to look at it...DON'T GO TO VISTEK..........THEY MAKE YOU SPEND MONEY......:ivar
  • Options
    edited July 22, 2008
    Gazruss wrote:
    I'm in Markham during work hours, or Whitby after if you wanted to look at it...DON'T GO TO VISTEK..........THEY MAKE YOU SPEND MONEY......:ivar
    I have a secret technique for staying out of trouble -- staying broke!:ivar
    thumb.gif
    X www.thepicturetaker.ca