Options

SOLD: Panosaurus Panoramic Tripod Head

Shane422Shane422 Registered Users Posts: 460 Major grins
edited July 26, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
I purchased the Panosaurus Panoramic Tripod head for a trip to Yosemite a few weeks ago. It is in new condition. It can be used to shoot in the Landscape or Portrait orientation. I used it only a few times but it held the weight of a Nikon D50 with a Tamron 28-75 f2.8 fine. It does make shooting Panos quite easy. Here is the link to the Panosaurus site. Price: $55 shipped including Paypal fees.

Comments

• Options
    EmpyreanEmpyrean Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited July 23, 2008
    This has the optional landscape tower? I am interested in it.

--AJ
  • Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,829 moderator
    edited July 23, 2008
    PM sent.
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    edited July 23, 2008
    It does not have the optional landscape tower, but still can be used in the landscape position with lenses other than superwides. You can see the setup on page 4 of the "details" section of the Panosaurus website. Since you were the 1st reply, you've got "dibs". But if you are not interested, let me know, and I'll get the sale set up with Ziggy.
  • Options
    EmpyreanEmpyrean Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited July 25, 2008
    Shane,

Thanks for giving me first dibs but I'm going to pass. Go ahead and offer it to Ziggy.

Regards,
    AJ
    Shane422 wrote:
    It does not have the optional landscape tower, but still can be used in the landscape position with lenses other than superwides. You can see the setup on page 4 of the "details" section of the Panosaurus website. Since you were the 1st reply, you've got "dibs". But if you are not interested, let me know, and I'll get the sale set up with Ziggy.
  • Options
    edited July 26, 2008
    Thanks, The Pano head has been sold to Ziggy