Options

Anyone?

KTBoom2006-E510KTBoom2006-E510 Registered Users Posts: 437 Major grins
edited July 27, 2008 in Weddings
Anyone have any wedding pictures not processed you can post? I would like to see some pictures that came straight from the camera without processing it.... PLEASE :D Or even some regular pictures
~Katie~
:barb

http://www.kc1stphotography.com

2 Canon Rebel XSi
Tamron 70-200mm f2.8
2 Canon 14-55mm
Canon 55-250mm f4.0
Canon 580EX
Canon 580EX II

Comments

• Options
    wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2008
    Anyone have any wedding pictures not processed you can post? I would like to see some pictures that came straight from the camera without processing it.... PLEASE :D Or even some regular pictures

Sure, here you go.

The first gallery is straight out of the camera - no editing. I uploaded to smugmug only as a safe backup of shots . . .

Link: What I saw - post shoot

Next, here's the finished product after major culling and sorting and much photoshop work . . . .

Link: What the Bride saw - post processing

I hesitate posting this - it shows how much improvement I need for accurate initial exposures - saved by photoshop. Actually it's myself and my daughter shooting. At least the bride is happy.
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• Options
    cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2008
    There are two really helpful forums for pp and before and after work and there are peopled with a lot of masters and gurus of the manipulation and correction of anything photograph.

Technique:
    http://www.dgrin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

and for more advanced pp and pp prevention/tips:
    Finishing School:
    http://www.dgrin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Oh and the search tool doesn't like being asked questions but it'll fetch one word searches nicely like "photoshop" and "wedding."

I personally like to search the galleries of people who have really great pics like what I'm aspiring to do. Plus, the moderators of all the galleries didn't just beat up a room of tigers to become the moderators they are all really helpful too.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    KTBoom2006-E510KTBoom2006-E510 Registered Users Posts: 437 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2008
    Sure, here you go.

The first gallery is straight out of the camera - no editing. I uploaded to smugmud only as a safe backup of shots . . .

Link: What I saw - post shoot

Next, here's the finished product after major culling and sorting and much photoshop work . . . .

Link: What the Bride saw - post processing

I hesitate posting this - it shows how much improvement I need for accurate initial exposures - saved by photoshop. Actually it's myself and my daughter shooting. At least the bride is happy.

Thanks a lot! :D
    ~Katie~
    :barb

http://www.kc1stphotography.com

2 Canon Rebel XSi
    Tamron 70-200mm f2.8
    2 Canon 14-55mm
    Canon 55-250mm f4.0
    Canon 580EX
    Canon 580EX II
  • Options
    cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2008
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2008
    Here is a crop of a completely unprocessed digital image.
  • Options
    edited July 26, 2008
    Here is a crop of a completley unprocessed film image.
  • Options
    edited July 26, 2008
    Sorry, I couldn't resist. Any image you can see has had some form of processing. If you specify what camera, and what processing was done I think it would be more meaningful.

IE: Taken with a Canon 5D in RAW. Processed by Adobe Camera RAW 4.3 with default settings. Converted to jpg. No additional photoshop precessing.

All the various available in camera jpg. styles / processing will substaintally alter the image you view "straight out of the camera".

:D:D:D

Sam
  • Options
    eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2008
    Sam wrote:
    Here is a crop of a completley unprocessed film image.

It looks processed to me. mwink.gif:D
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    christulkchristulk Registered Users Posts: 453 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2008
    Sam wrote:
    Here is a crop of a completely unprocessed digital image.

rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif
    C&C always welcomed.

Cheers

Chris

http://christulk.smugmug.com

'alot' is two words "a_______lot":D