Options

You haven't set a preferred photo size yet.

winnjewettwinnjewett Registered Users Posts: 329 Major grins
edited April 9, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Is there an easy way to remove the text that says,

"You haven't set a preferred photo size yet." In walking a few people through the site, many thought that they had to select 5x7, 8x10 somehow. I would like to show them the size that I want them to see.

-w

Comments

• Options
    onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2005
    winnjewett wrote:
    Is there an easy way to remove the text that says,

"You haven't set a preferred photo size yet." In walking a few people through the site, many thought that they had to select 5x7, 8x10 somehow. I would like to show them the size that I want them to see.

-w

There isn't, no. Since you don't know what kind of internet connection, video card, or monitor they have, it lets those who do know (the viewers) choose their own preference.

It's turned out to be one of the favorite features at smugmug, since combined with viewer-selected Styles, they can customize the look and feel for what matches their speed and display settings.

Don
  • Options
    winnjewettwinnjewett Registered Users Posts: 329 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2005
    onethumb wrote:
    There isn't, no. Since you don't know what kind of internet connection, video card, or monitor they have, it lets those who do know (the viewers) choose their own preference.

It's turned out to be one of the favorite features at smugmug, since combined with viewer-selected Styles, they can customize the look and feel for what matches their speed and display settings.

Don
    That makes sense.
    -w