Options

Keywords

ByamByam Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited April 10, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Are keywords not used for password protected galleries? All my galleries are password protected, I used bulk add/edit keywords for a few galleries to test it out, then clicked show keywords on my homepage but no keywords show on my homepage.

Am I doing something wrong?:dunno When I click edit keywords for the galleries I already added keywords to it still has the keywords I entered, they don't go back to being blank so I would assume that it is saving the keywords.

Byam

Comments

• Options
    BenBen Vanilla Admin Posts: 513 SmugMug Employee
    edited April 10, 2005
    Byam wrote:
    Are keywords not used for password protected galleries? All my galleries are password protected, I used bulk add/edit keywords for a few galleries to test it out, then clicked show keywords on my homepage but no keywords show on my homepage.

Am I doing something wrong?ne_nau.gif When I click edit keywords for the galleries I already added keywords to it still has the keywords I entered, they don't go back to being blank so I would assume that it is saving the keywords.

Byam

keywords are disabled for private and/or passworded galleries, as they are a feature that requires publicly accessible photos. Sorry!
    Smug since 2003
  • Options
    ByamByam Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited April 10, 2005
    Ben wrote:
    keywords are disabled for private and/or passworded galleries, as they are a feature that requires publicly accessible photos. Sorry!
    Ah, thanks for the info. It's no biggie I just wanted to make sure what was going on before I tried adding keywords to ALL my photos.

Byam