Options

So many assignments, so little time...

Photo-DoPhoto-Do Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited August 3, 2008 in Assignments
Hello everyone. I'm kind of new here and I'm loving the idea of assignments to help think out of the box and try new things. But.... I'm a little overwhelmed by all the things I see here, multiple assignment #'s, and such.:dunno Any input where to start? Do the assignments end every week, or just new ones start? So many ?'s...

TIA,

Denise
Every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
What have you learned today?

Comments

• Options
    TrevlanTrevlan Registered Users Posts: 649 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2008
    Photo-Do wrote:
    Hello everyone. I'm kind of new here and I'm loving the idea of assignments to help think out of the box and try new things. But.... I'm a little overwhelmed by all the things I see here, multiple assignment #'s, and such.ne_nau.gif Any input where to start? Do the assignments end every week, or just new ones start? So many ?'s...

TIA,

Denise

Denise, I'm brand new here also. What I did was start from number 1 and do the ones that I have the ability to complete. There was one extremely difficult one that required some construction and a light source, and I still don't know how to do that one.

All of these assignments are grade A, and actually help you become a better photographer. You have no idea how many times I'll walk down the street and say,"Wow, this is a great Vanishing point." Or, "This shot would have looked best if I tilt the scenario a bit."

I recommend you start from #1 and do the ones that you can do. And no lazy shots! LMAO. Nikolai will let you know. So make sure you give it 100 percent. ;-)

Good luck and I'm eager to see what you come up with. This is one of the best forums for photography, if not best.

also, check out www.smugmug.com great site to save your pictures.
    Frank Martinez
    Nikon Shooter
    It's all about the moment...