Options

Pointing To Multiple Galleries

rouxsterrouxster Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
edited August 5, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I would like to setup my homepage so that when a visitor clicks on the slideshow, it will bring them to a choice of 3 galleries. I am going to setup a 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10 gallery to solve the cropping issue that I am having. What would the link look like that I would have to use to do this?

Or would it be better to point to categories? The same pictures will be in each gallery or category and chances are that I will only have this one main gallery that my site is using now.

==========
http://www.nolaphotography.net

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2008
    rouxster wrote:
    I would like to setup my homepage so that when a visitor clicks on the slideshow, it will bring them to a choice of 3 galleries. I am going to setup a 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10 gallery to solve the cropping issue that I am having. What would the link look like that I would have to use to do this?

Or would it be better to point to categories? The same pictures will be in each gallery or category and chances are that I will only have this one main gallery that my site is using now.
    Create a new journal style gallery and add the links in the album description.
    Link your show to this gallery. Here's a page that does that, you'll just need
    fewer links.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog