Options

Full screen slideshow (speed & nav/film strip Q's)

stuffjunkiestuffjunkie Registered Users Posts: 156 Major grins
edited August 6, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I rummaged about using the search function and didn't find an answer. The full screen slide show has been up long enough, I shouldn't be the first to ask these (but I didn't find 'em)...:

The full screen slide show (top left button in a gallery) has three speed modes. Can I have an extra fast mode, or maybe an adjustable 'knob'?

The navigation strip/film strip at the top of the Full screen slide show cuts thru the top of the images on the three computers I checked, thinking it was my monitor. Yes, if you stop fidgeting with the mouse it does go away. Can I have an almost full screen slideshow or an unobstructed view of the slide show for us apparently over caffeinated &/or nervous types?

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited August 6, 2008
    I rummaged about using the search function and didn't find an answer. The full screen slide show has been up long enough, I shouldn't be the first to ask these (but I didn't find 'em)...:

The full screen slide show (top left button in a gallery) has three speed modes. Can I have an extra fast mode, or maybe an adjustable 'knob'?

The navigation strip/film strip at the top of the Full screen slide show cuts thru the top of the images on the three computers I checked, thinking it was my monitor. Yes, if you stop fidgeting with the mouse it does go away. Can I have an almost full screen slideshow or an unobstructed view of the slide show for us apparently over caffeinated &/or nervous types?

Thanks for reading!

Hello,
    The full screen slideshow has just the 3 speeds you see displayed. You cannot customize other speeds. So Fast is as fast as it gets.

As you say, stop messing with the mouse and the filmstrip will disappear. Other than that, you can get a larger monitor. The developer says that the viewer has no control over the filmstrip display. It cannot be removed or hidden :-( Sorry.

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero