360 lens

gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
edited January 17, 2004 in Accessories
Im trying to build one of these for some 360* shots with the digital. I have tried several ideas but cannot get the optimum angle of the reflector. Any ideas what i can pull apart to get a good reflector this shape ?.

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2004
    view upwards
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2004
    clap.gif Mark, your inventiveness amazes me. I think I first noticed it when you were making the pinhole cameras. Now you're making a 360 reflector, and the image you posted looks very interesting. One of these days you're going to invent something and strike it rich (unless some swindler steals yer idea!)
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    clap.gif Mark, your inventiveness amazes me. I think I first noticed it when you were making the pinhole cameras. Now you're making a 360 reflector, and the image you posted looks very interesting. One of these days you're going to invent something and strike it rich (unless some swindler steals yer idea!)
    Well now that you mention it...

I have a pump in my head that only uses 2 moving parts & will pump anything from concrete through to blood in almost unlimited amounts at very low energy costs... but jebus mate im shit scared to talk to anyone about it. I have a good friend whom invented a particular motorcycle lock & i have seen what he has gone through to protect his patent from the chinese.

The 360 camera lens is just me copying someone else , only i only want to make 1 not 32514578.