Options

watermark not showing up

shootmelaurashootmelaura Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited August 8, 2008 in SmugMug Support
My watermark on the most recent upload, wont change from the default"proof", to my watermark, even though I have changed it in the custom "security" section. I even tried erasing the watermark all together...
any help?

Comments

• Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    My watermark on the most recent upload, wont change from the default"proof", to my watermark, even though I have changed it in the custom "security" section. I even tried erasing the watermark all together...
    any help?

It takes a very little time but it will.
    Are you applying watermarking after uploading or you applied before uploading?. If you applied after uploading it takes a little time.
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    any help?
    Welcome wave.gif

Give us a link, okay? We'd love to look.

Thanks!
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    any help?
    If you changed it under customize gallery AFTER the upload you will have to
    apply the new WM under photo tools.

That's one reason to first show the customize gallery page after clicking new
    gallery or least put a link to it on the add gallery page to go there first and
    not straight to add photos. So WM, thumbs, PW, unlisted, etc. can be set
    before upload.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog