Options

cobrand AND smugmug default??

DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
edited April 11, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I've noticed that the default smugmug header is way too useful to get rid of, primarily for the blinking shopping cart. by doing away with it, i've already confused some customers.

I've tried swiping the header code from a non-cobranded page and putting it in with my cobranding image, but it doesn't work right. As in, always reads free trial and login.

Help! My cobranding is simple, just a banner that I'd like to appear beneath the default toolbar.
Erik
moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

Comments

• Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2005
    Currently there is no way to have the smugmug header and have it be dynamic sorry :(

Although, I have always considered adding a feature that would allow someone to have a choice in keeping the default header up top, but no one ever asked about it (until now) :)

I will put it on the list ...
    DoctorIt wrote:
    I've noticed that the default smugmug header is way too useful to get rid of, primarily for the blinking shopping cart. by doing away with it, i've already confused some customers.

I've tried swiping the header code from a non-cobranded page and putting it in with my cobranding image, but it doesn't work right. As in, always reads free trial and login.

Help! My cobranding is simple, just a banner that I'd like to appear beneath the default toolbar.