Options

Transfer galleries to new Pro account

Erik the RedErik the Red Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited August 10, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I recently signed up for a second Pro account in order to separate one client from all my other jobs. I was wondering if it is possible to transfer galleries that I have already setup in my existing Pro account to my new Pro account without having to upload all these photos again. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    chuckinsocalchuckinsocal Registered Users Posts: 932 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2008
    Hi Erik,

I don't think we can do it from our end, but if you e-mail the help desk I think they can to do it from their end. Give it a shot.
    Chuck Cannova
    www.socalimages.com

Artistically & Creatively Challenged
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2008
    We can at the help desk - send details on both accounts and we'll surely do it.
  • Options
    edited August 9, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    We can at the help desk - send details on both accounts and we'll surely do it.

Thank you very much! bowdown.gif

Erik
  • Options
    chuckinsocalchuckinsocal Registered Users Posts: 932 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2008
    There's a new program called NitroDesk that will transfer photos from one photo site to another, Flickr to SmugMug for example. If it can do that I'm guessing that it's able to transfer photos from one SmugMug account to another. It does a whole bunch of other stuff too and I think it's under $30. Then you'd be able to transfer your photos back and forth at will.

I have nothing to do with the company. I'm just passing the info on.

Just a thought.
    Chuck Cannova
    www.socalimages.com

Artistically & Creatively Challenged
  • Options
    edited August 10, 2008
    There's a new program called NitroDesk that will transfer photos from one photo site to another, Flickr to SmugMug for example. If it can do that I'm guessing that it's able to transfer photos from one SmugMug account to another. It does a whole bunch of other stuff too and I think it's under $30. Then you'd be able to transfer your photos back and forth at will.

I have nothing to do with the company. I'm just passing the info on.

Just a thought.

Thanks Chuck. As it turns out the Help Desk was able to transfer the galleries with no problem (over 20k photos). That saved me a TON of time and trouble.