Options

Spring has sprung

MuskyDudeMuskyDude Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
edited April 12, 2005 in Holy Macro
Mother nature showed us this weekend how nice she can be, it was warm and sunny. It sure makes you appreciate the good weather when you have such a long, cold winter.

In the next few weeks things will move along quickly, spring is very short here. It seems to go from winter to summer most years...

Tree buds a la D70 + 70-300mm macro mode...

budssm9ad.jpg

AJ

Comments

• Options
    edited April 10, 2005
    I can't wait till flower season this year!

budz2sm8uk.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 10, 2005
    I'm impressed by the Tamron 70-300 in macro mode.

budz4sm6hu.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 10, 2005
    One last one. Sure was great spending some time outdoors this weekend. And if where you are, it wasn't as nice, hope these pics brightened your day.

AJ

budz5sm5lu.jpg
  • Options
    Michiel de BriederMichiel de Brieder Registered Users Posts: 864 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2005
    Cool AJ!!!

I think some people might call the bokeh blotchy, but I find it very artistic!!! I think those Macros sparkle!!! If only I had some more time to take some of those :( Oh well, in May I'll be going on holiday for 2 weeks, 60 GB external memory and shooting the night away :lol

Thanks for sharing!
    *In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder
    http://www.digital-eye.nl
  • Options
    edited April 10, 2005
    Cool AJ!!!

I think some people might call the bokeh blotchy, but I find it very artistic!!! I think those Macros sparkle!!! If only I had some more time to take some of those :( Oh well, in May I'll be going on holiday for 2 weeks, 60 GB external memory and shooting the night away :lol

Thanks for sharing!
    I wouldn't know blotchy bokeh from... beautiful bokeh! :D

And thanks. I actually do like a shallow DOF in macros, but thats me. ne_nau.gif And I've learned there ain't no pleasing everyone, but still I do like to share and learn. :):

I sure hope things go well when you go on vacation, we'll look forward to seeing what you saw...

AJ
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2005
    AJ, I much prefer the first shot. I think it's because of the cleaner background. The subject stands out so much more than in the other shots thumb.gif