Options

FS: CF Tripod with RRS Clamp

argyleargyle Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
edited August 17, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
I have a Velbon El Carmagne 540A carbon fiber tripod for sale. Its in excellent condition and comes equipped with a Gitzo 1277M ball head with panning base and an RRS B2 LR II lever clamp. Tripod also has retractable spiked feet and a two-piece center column with weight hook and level. You'd be hard pressed to tell this from new. Pictures below.

Physically, it stands about 50" tall to the top of the lever clamp (center column retracted), and folds down to about 21" in the closed position. Weight is 4.4 pounds. Very easy to carry on hikes, short or long...I've had this all over the SW recently and it never gave me a problem from a weight perspective or a mechanical issue; its very well-built. Easily supports my 5D with the 70-200/2.8L IS or the 100-400L. I just don't have a need at this time for multiple tripods, so I'm reluctantly letting this one go. If bought "new" separately, this setup would cost more than $600 through B&H and RRS.

Price is $395 includes shipping and paypal fees to a confirmed address in CONUS. I can ship immediately upon transfer of funds. If Paypal echeck is used, I'll ship once the funds have cleared. PM's or email are fine.

351886682_BPHfj-XL.jpg

351886752_GKSo7-XL.jpg
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son". - Dean Wormer

Comments

• Options
    argyleargyle Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2008
    Price change to include shipping and paypal fees to confirmed address in CONUS.
    "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son". - Dean Wormer