Options

New to Digital Grin

bdanebdane Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited August 17, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hello all, this is my first post and it's a question - how can I selectively hide the links (like "Wiki", "Keywords", etc., but not the logo) at the bottom of my home page? I've seen other sites that don't show these links. I've searched around the forums and cannot find what I am looking for. Thanks in advance for your help!

Bruce

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2008
    bdane wrote:
    Hello all, this is my first post and it's a question - how can I selectively hide the links (like "Wiki", "Keywords", etc., but not the logo) at the bottom of my home page? I've seen other sites that don't show these links. I've searched around the forums and cannot find what I am looking for. Thanks in advance for your help!

Bruce
    See this sticky at the top of the customizing forum.

* Basic Customization FAQ - find "copy and paste" code for common requests.

17 * Basic Customization FAQ - How do I ditch the BIG SmugMug footer and get a SMALL SmugMug footer?
    [URL="javascript:void(0);"]
    [/URL]
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited August 17, 2008
    Allen wrote:

17 * Basic Customization FAQ - How do I ditch the BIG SmugMug footer and get a SMALL SmugMug footer?
    [/URL]

Hello Allen,

I tried this - clicking the radio button "show SmugMug Footer" to "NO" has no effect on the page. Also, entering the code to hide the shopping cart link also has no effect. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Bruce
  • Options
    edited August 17, 2008
    Allen wrote:

[/URL]

Hi Allen - I figured it out! It works better if I read all of the instructions! Thanks, again! I appreciate your help.

Bruce