Options

SOLD: pro printer canon pro9500 packaged setup

TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
edited August 20, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
this is SOLD
pm sent to doctorit

Canon pro9500 printer (value $729)
with most expensive usb cord - gold type (I think 17- 20 ft) (value $35+)
Extra (9) Lucia pigment ink cartridges (value, $100) (may change if one is needed in printer)
Spyder 2 suite calibration system (value $99)
13 x 19 sunset photo eSatin 300g paper (107 sheets) (with icc profile) (value $120)(i will be doing a few prints with this paper , for an update on count contact me, thanks)
13 x 19 sunset fibre elite 285g paper (45 sheets) (with icc profile) (value $185)
4 12oz cans of clearjet fine art print spray (3 ½ really) (value $50)
13 x 19 canon rag (18 sheets) (value $49)
8.5 x 11 Moab luster (35 sheets) (value $20)
8.5 x 11 Moab rag (14 sheets) (value $20)
Printer purchased March ‘08
Paper purchased May ‘08
My business plan changed dramatically in the past couple of months.
All my big sports, portrait and misc photography plans didn’t turn out as planned this year.
I have a regular day job and I simply could not do the time necessary to succeed.
I’ve done a few landscape prints with this printer and I am very, very pleased with quality.
Paper choice is very important and I tried some sample packs and found these listed above far superior,
specifically the sunset Elite and eSatin.
Anyway, my landscape plans call for 2-3 times the sizes in prints, so I need need need to sell all this to
work toward that goal.
Besides the color prints, the b&w prints are also really nice with this printer due to the three black type cartridges.
I will gladly ship any serious buyer a free print to show quality of this printer.
Current ink levels (upon request i can take a picture of current levels)
Basically I have printed (20) 13 x 19’s, (25) 8.5x 11’s, about (30) 5 x 7’s from this printer. I would guess that
is not very much.
Printer is always covered when not in use, and I performed the necessary turn-on procedures every two weeks
to insure no ink problems.
Basically, you turn it on, open the lid, then close it and it shakes all the cartridges for a minute if it senses it needs it….
I value this package at
$1450+
I am willing to sell as a package total @ $850, >new edit, reduced to $775 and $50 in ink is now been included, Shipped, and Insured. !

i would like to accept check or money order. not paypal they are a ripoff, unless you pay paypal fees.

i will be doing a small number of print between now and whenever this sales, so contact me for an exact count and ink level.
Aaron Nelson

Comments

• Options
    edited August 11, 2008
    i listed this here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250281378104

i set the starting bid low, so feel free to try and get this for less than im asking here... i would hope it does not sale too low:D
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    edited August 12, 2008
    i forgot to mention that the sunset paper all was valued at the cost i received it, due to a 20% discount i received from lexjet.
    So in otherwords theres $70 more in savings passed onto the buyer.
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    edited August 18, 2008
    price reduced to $800....shipped and insured,

last reduction i promisethumb.gif

btw, the low ink cartridges have been replaced with new ones and i have a couple more blacks to add to the list prior...so inotherwords theres $50 in ink extra, and $50 less in price......
    its gotta sell now right?headscratch.gif
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    jdcooljdcool Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited August 19, 2008
    FS pro printer canon pro9500 package
    pm sent...
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2008
    FS pro printer canon pro9500 package
    reply pm sent...
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2008
    this printer package is still up for sale.thumb.gif

and yet another reduction in price......last time i believe....
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    edited August 20, 2008
    Re: :FS pro printer canon pro9500 package
    pm sent...
  • Options
    edited August 20, 2008
    thats a fair offer, i'll accept that deal and will get it shipped out tomorrow. thumb.gif

enjoy!!!
    Aaron Nelson