Racing's a sport, right?

ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
edited April 13, 2005 in Sports
19552033-M.jpg

19552057-M.jpg

19552023-M.jpg

And for you 'cagers' :rofl

19552026-M.jpg

All from HERE. Highly reccomended stop, if you're passing through. :thumb I lived here for a couple years before I knew it existed, and have been a few times since. Took a date their once. Won't do that again. :scratch :lol3
"There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg

Comments

• Options
    blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2005
    All from HERE. Highly reccomended stop, if you're passing through. thumb.gif I lived here for a couple years before I knew it existed, and have been a few times since. Took a date their once. Won't do that again. headscratch.giflol3.gif
    If you were at Wheels Through Time then you were about 5 minutes from my house :)
  • Options
    edited April 12, 2005
    If you were at Wheels Through Time then you were about 5 minutes from my house :)
    I spent the day out in the nat'l park, waiting for the rain to quit. I finnaly gave up and went indoors. 5 minutes from your house, eh? Cool man.

All I got at the Grist Mill;
    19558942-M.jpg
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg
  • Options
    edited April 12, 2005
    I spent the day out in the nat'l park, waiting for the rain to quit. I finnaly gave up and went indoors. 5 minutes from your house, eh? Cool man.

All I got at the Grist Mill;
    Which Nat'l park?
  • Options
    edited April 12, 2005
    Which Nat'l park?
    This park; mwink.gif

19560980-M.jpg
    Ever notice a pesky dump truck in one of your shots? Crap!

19560981-M.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 12, 2005
    US 441? If so you probably passed me yesterday in Cherokee :)
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited April 13, 2005
    Very nice shots RTR thumb.gifthumb.gif

Those old bikes bring back memories rolleyes1.gif So does the Vette.....lol Nice job on the Grist mill shot too. Nice water action clap.gifclap.gif

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero