Options

Photo Sizes Option Not Working

rouxsterrouxster Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
edited August 24, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I just noticed that when I hover over my photo and I get the sidebar that slides in and I select a size, the size is not showing up. I really don't need that there anyway, so is there a way to get rid of the side bar on the main photo?

Comments

• Options
    edited August 23, 2008
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2008
    rouxster wrote:
    I just noticed that when I hover over my photo and I get the sidebar that slides in and I select a size, the size is not showing up. I really don't need that there anyway, so is there a way to get rid of the side bar on the main photo?
    Your page is b0rked and I think it's because you don't have enough closing div's in your footer. Red ones need to be added.

<div id="my_footer">
    <div id="content" class="help">
    <div class="box enclosedBox" style="width: 750px;">
    <div class="boxTop">
    <p>View and purchase photos of historic New Orleans and southern Louisiana. You will see photos of the French Quarter, The Mississippi River, famous New Orleans above ground cemeteries, uptown New Orleans and many famous New Orleans icons that have been around for 100 or more years. You will also be able to view and purchase pictures from Mardi Gras, another favorite New Orleans tradition.</p>
    <p>All images © NOLAPhotography.net - <a href="/gallery/5737287_vxoxw">All Rights Reserved</a></p>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2008
    Allen wrote:
    Your page is b0rked and I think it's because you don't have enough closing div's in your footer. Red ones need to be added.

<div id="my_footer">
    <div id="content" class="help">
    <div class="box enclosedBox" style="width: 750px;">
    <div class="boxTop">
    <p>View and purchase photos of historic New Orleans and southern Louisiana. You will see photos of the French Quarter, The Mississippi River, famous New Orleans above ground cemeteries, uptown New Orleans and many famous New Orleans icons that have been around for 100 or more years. You will also be able to view and purchase pictures from Mardi Gras, another favorite New Orleans tradition.</p>
    <p>All images © NOLAPhotography.net - <a href="/gallery/5737287_vxoxw">All Rights Reserved</a></p>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->
    ...[/q]

Thanks Alan, is there a way to remove that feature?
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2008
    rouxster wrote:
    Thanks Alan, is there a way to remove that feature?

#48 in the ADVANCED Customization FAQ
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=52107
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited August 24, 2008
    Thanks again Allen. I didn't know what is was called, so it made difficult to search for.