Options

FS: Sony TRV-950 3 chips

heynowheynow Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited August 30, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
Just curious. Anyone here in Los Angeles interested in purchasing my camcorder? I bought it for close to 2 thousand. All depends on how much I get for it. I like to stay local so that you can try it out and see if you like it. I've got accessories as well. Anything around $1,200? if not I'll just keep it.

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 30, 2008
    what accessories?

what does "3 chips" mean? (as in what capacity)
    ne_nau.gif

details help make sales across the web.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    heynowheynow Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited August 30, 2008
    sony TRV-950
    DoctorIt wrote:
    what accessories?

what does "3 chips" mean? (as in what capacity)
    ne_nau.gif

details help make sales across the web.
    It simply means that there are 3 different CCDs for different color spectrum. Red,blue and white. All the Professional camcorder has one. Give a true meaning to the word true color. That's the reason why the camcorder cost a lot more than a 1 chip camcorder. Also the size of the chips makes a difference as to the quality of pics. Bigger the better. Mine's a 1 3/8 per chip. Similar camcorder are GL-1 and XL by canon or sony's vx 2000. Quality of vids closer to GL. Out of all of those pro-sumer 3 chip camcordrs I think VX2000 has the best true color and pics. I'd welcome others input on this. If you don't know what 3 chip camcorder than you have a lot more to learn in the field. If I were you I pick up a camcorder magazine and learn about different kind of camcorder. Not busting your balls. sorry. take careiloveyou.gif
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 30, 2008
    heynow wrote:
    Not busting your balls. sorry. take care
    I'm not interested in your camcorder, I'm actually just doing my job here and suggesting maybe you want to clarify your ad with a full listing of the accessories you mention.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]