Options

Order processing Time

Mark EdellMark Edell Registered Users Posts: 672 Major grins
edited September 1, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi,
I had someone buy some prints last night and it has not showed up in my sales as of yet. I was just wodering how long the processing takes, from client order to smugmug informing me. :scratch I think it will ask me to crop the shat as well?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2008
    Mark Edell wrote:
    Hi,
    I had someone buy some prints last night and it has not showed up in my sales as of yet. I was just wodering how long the processing takes, from client order to smugmug informing me. headscratch.gif I think it will ask me to crop the shat as well?

Thanks!
    Hi Mark,
    Are you sure they actually placed an order? Were the prints marked up or at the default SmugMug pricing? If they were at the default pricing you do not get a notification and Proof and Retouch does not work. You must mark up your prices in order to see the sales, even if it is only by $.01.

If you can get an order number or email address of who placed the order we can look up the order for you. You can email it to the help desk to keep it private if you'd like.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    edited August 26, 2008
    gluwater wrote:
    Hi Mark,
    Are you sure they actually placed an order? Were the prints marked up or at the default SmugMug pricing? If they were at the default pricing you do not get a notification and Proof and Retouch does not work. You must mark up your prices in order to see the sales, even if it is only by $.01.

If you can get an order number or email address of who placed the order we can look up the order for you. You can email it to the help desk to keep it private if you'd like.

This is strange...
    I marked up the prices and now they are back to default. I marked them up again (3 times) and the pricing won't hold. They keep resetting to defualt.ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited August 26, 2008
    This is bad! To get the pricing to work, I had to manually input all the prices in the new gallery. I tried a total of 5 time to set it the same as the others but it keep going back to default. This was a new gallery that was for an event I shoot for charity. All proceeds for the sales in this gallery was to be donated to charity.
    Is there any way I can find out how many pictures were ordered so I know how much money we lost?
    :bash
  • Options
    ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2008
    Mark Edell wrote:
    This is bad! To get the pricing to work, I had to manually input all the prices in the new gallery. I tried a total of 5 time to set it the same as the others but it keep going back to default. This was a new gallery that was for an event I shoot for charity. All proceeds for the sales in this gallery was to be donated to charity.
    Is there any way I can find out how many pictures were ordered so I know how much money we lost?
    :bash

If you logged in you will only see regular prices. You need to be logged off in order to see your set prices.
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8