Options

Photos Missing From Gallery

moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,417 Major grins
edited September 1, 2008 in SmugMug Support
In looking for some shots the other day, I discovered that several photos in one gallery are missing. Out of 21 photos, 4 are missing - as I click on the thumbnails on the page, the nav bar says "# of 21" but for the missing photos, all I get is a blank spot (with a tiny outline box) in the gallery. When I click on the "photo", it takes me to the large display, but again with not photo. If I go to the "Arrange Photos" menu, I get Frowny-Smug "File Not Found" icons, with the appropriate file name shown.

The gallery in question is here:
http://moose135.smugmug.com/gallery/1849994_MwMUk#92765579_P5yJw

I'm using FireFox 3.0.1, and am signed in to my site. When I viewed the gallery in IE 7.0 (both signed in and not) it only showed me thumbnails up to the first missing photo. I've re-arranged the gallery so the missing photos are last, but originally it was photos 12 - 14 and 17 that were missing, and IE only showed the first 11 thumbs.

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2008
    moose135 wrote:
    In looking for some shots the other day, I discovered that several photos in one gallery are missing. Out of 21 photos, 4 are missing - as I click on the thumbnails on the page, the nav bar says "# of 21" but for the missing photos, all I get is a blank spot (with a tiny outline box) in the gallery. When I click on the "photo", it takes me to the large display, but again with not photo. If I go to the "Arrange Photos" menu, I get Frowny-Smug "File Not Found" icons, with the appropriate file name shown.

The gallery in question is here:
    http://moose135.smugmug.com/gallery/1849994_MwMUk#92765579_P5yJw

I'm using FireFox 3.0.1, and am signed in to my site. When I viewed the gallery in IE 7.0 (both signed in and not) it only showed me thumbnails up to the first missing photo. I've re-arranged the gallery so the missing photos are last, but originally it was photos 12 - 14 and 17 that were missing, and IE only showed the first 11 thumbs.
    FYI, FF2 shows tiny white squares for the missing photos.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog