Options

FS: 24-105 L $845 plus maybe a 40D and 135L

wheresdavidwheresdavid Registered Users Posts: 297 Major grins
edited September 1, 2008 in House of Canon
I have a canon 24-105L series lens for sale. I bought it new about one year ago for my walk around lens. the lens is in great shape and it has always had a uv filter on it. there are no scratches on the lens.

The price includes end cap, lens cap, uv filter, lens hood, original box and shipping. Please note that I had a dragon painted on the lens hood. I will try to get a photo of the lens posted later. I accept only paypal or a cashiers check. i selling my speedlite 430ex (see separate positing and I may sell my 40D and 135L 2.0 lens. Let me know if you are interested in either of these. The reason I am selling my gear is that I bought it for a year long trip which I have complete and I won't be using the equipment for anything else.

362806925_bLCZe-L.jpg

Cheers,

Dave

Comments

• Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2008
    I may be interested in the 40D.

Dave
  • Options
    IPsychUIPsychU Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    How much are you asking for the 40D? How many shutter clicks?

I have a canon 24-105L series lens for sale. I bought it new about one year ago for my walk around lens. the lens is in great shape and it has always had a uv filter on it. there are no scratches on the lens.

The price includes end cap, lens cap, uv filter, lens hood, original box and shipping. Please note that I had a dragon painted on the lens hood. I will try to get a photo of the lens posted later. I accept only paypal or a cashiers check. i selling my speedlite 430ex (see separate positing and I may sell my 40D and 135L 2.0 lens. Let me know if you are interested in either of these. The reason I am selling my gear is that I bought it for a year long trip which I have complete and I won't be using the equipment for anything else.

Cheers,

Dave
  • Options
    wheresdavidwheresdavid Registered Users Posts: 297 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2008
    price reduced
    i reduced the price for labor day - $815!!!!
  • Options
    LangtonLangton Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited September 1, 2008
    24-105
    email sent
    i reduced the price for labor day - $815!!!!