Options

Share a gallery via e-mail

mjwood0mjwood0 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited September 1, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I see a way to share an individual photo (via the "Share Photo" button), but how would I share an entire gallery?

I know I can go ahead and just send an e-mail to that person, but I figured I must be missing something with the galleries.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited September 1, 2008
    mjwood0 wrote:
    I see a way to share an individual photo (via the "Share Photo" button), but how would I share an entire gallery?

I know I can go ahead and just send an e-mail to that person, but I figured I must be missing something with the galleries.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

There isn't a way to share a gallery, so to speak. When you share an individual photo, there is a link to the gallery that photo resides in in the share email. Does that help?
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    mjwood0mjwood0 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited September 1, 2008
    Barb wrote:
    Hi,

There isn't a way to share a gallery, so to speak. When you share an individual photo, there is a link to the gallery that photo resides in in the share email. Does that help?

That works. I guess I'll go through and pick out a photo I think they will like and send it out to them. If they want more, they can click on the link.

Thanks!
  • Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited September 1, 2008
    mjwood0 wrote:
    That works. I guess I'll go through and pick out a photo I think they will like and send it out to them. If they want more, they can click on the link.

Thanks!

When you click the "share" button at the top of your page, you can get a link to the gallery that you can paste into an email instead of using our share email feature, if you wish. Just click on Get a Link to get the link to the gallery.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign