Options

I need Doc the domain expert!!

christopherstudiochristopherstudio Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited September 2, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I am having a problem with my forwarding address to my smug mug account and Andy said to talk to you about the correction. My address is with joker.com and my login is chevyeater351@hotmail.com I have changed my password to the one you use as the default given to me by Andy. Thanks in advance.

Chris

Comments

• Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited September 2, 2008
    Christopher,

I will be happy to help. Do me a favor and reset that password and send me an email on the help desk with a new one. I cannot figure out which password Andy asked you to use. I am afraid to try any more as it might lock out your account. We all use different suggested temporary passwords to it could be anything. For security reasons do not post the password in the forum.

The email to reach the help desk is below. I will get you fixed up as soon as possible.

--Doc
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    christopherstudiochristopherstudio Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited September 2, 2008
    docwalker wrote:
    Christopher,

I will be happy to help. Do me a favor and reset that password and send me an email on the help desk with a new one. I cannot figure out which password Andy asked you to use. I am afraid to try any more as it might lock out your account. We all use different suggested temporary passwords to it could be anything. For security reasons do not post the password in the forum.

The email to reach the help desk is below. I will get you fixed up as soon as possible.

--Doc

Hey Doc I have sent you an email on help@smugmug.com it is titled "for Doc domain help". Thanks