Options

Q-base Germany ( best time of my life )

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited September 5, 2008 in Journeys
So i wan´t to show you guys some snapshots from my last trip. The destination was germany and a hughe event called Q-base.
The music is purely electornic and it put some focus of the absolute hardes sorts of it. It is located on an old airbase and the stages are mostly in old bunkers/hangars Allso included is some "open-air" scenes, and ofcourse..So high volume you barely can stand up straight!

Some music genres included

Hardstyle
Hardcore
Oldschool
Techno/hardtecho ( even called schranz )
Hard trance
Industrial Hardcore
Frenchcore

1. Just arrived to the airport, that´s me takin out my bag and my friend Tommie just being a idiot =)

363301812_YJ9AJ-M.jpg

2. Our tradition is to make some new shirts for each event..This is the "official" Q-base t-shirt 2008. And if you wounder why we look like we do, it´s just because the "airbase/war" theme at the party =)

363306979_k6fEM-M.jpg

3. This is the back..The llama is an old inside joke just like the nickname under it..Since i am the youngest..they call me Junior

363306881_oR4Sf-M.jpg

4. We flew with ryain air..This is the airplane taking us to the best party EVER!

363307094_U94JD-M.jpg

5. Let´s go! Emma in my shades and me in her glasses.

363307378_ndGSw-M.jpg

6. Some food at the airport weze in germany..Who said anything about table manors?

363317567_gZDWx-M.jpg

7. After some hard time trying to get a cab to the party..We finaly arrived!!!

363317457_46R6D-M.jpg

8. We went to see the first gigg..Southstylers ( if i rember it right ) Hardstyle

363307479_8tgrt-M.jpg

9. Some beers and just soaking it all in..What an amazing party we had in front of us! This is my friend Robin enjoying life.

363317669_xhV7a-M.jpg

10. This is me =) And i must say..The weather was flawless!!

363317720_wpAwc-M.jpg

11. An early stage of the evening..This is the "open-air" stage..Pretty amazing which is not shown in this snap..Still droppin in people so it´s not that crowded (yet)

363317744_eUNhH-M.jpg

12. 16 hours of madness..From daylight into darkness

363306266_w2JFo-M.jpg

13. The open-air stage at night. Note that this is just one out of 10 areas.

363317931_X6sqR-M.jpg

14. this is one bunker..The roughes sets was played in the bunkers..I think this image from t-junction ( Hardcore )

363317904_6w8rA-M.jpg

15. This is the swedish wounderchild! Ultraform..Very very hard trance is his genre and he is a hell of a producer and Dj!

363317863_KmczS-M.jpg

16. And this is the aftermath...Open-air 08:00 in the morning..After 16hours of party time!

363360019_4Pik3-M.jpg

17. aftermath..

363359992_TG8dD-M.jpg

18. 8 hours to kill at the airport before going home..Some sleep was much appretiated!

363306728_K6KRK-M.jpg

If you got this far plz write something :D i would love to hear your thoughts about this. I would love to answer any kind of question. If you wan´t to hear the music that is played at these events just send me a PM and il sort that out for you.

Thanx to my firend for the superb company and http://www.q-dance.nl for providing the best partys in the world! //Arvid

Comments

• Options
    jasonstonejasonstone Registered Users Posts: 735 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2008
    man i feel like turning my stereo on and playing with the lights after this thread - looks like you had some fun thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited September 1, 2008
    jasonstone wrote:
    man i feel like turning my stereo on and playing with the lights after this thread - looks like you had some fun thumb.gif

yeah it was superb! Thanx for lookin!
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2008
    What a great looking event......Would really love to attend one in the future
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited September 1, 2008
    Art Scott wrote:
    What a great looking event......Would really love to attend one in the future

Plenty of room for everybody! Some of my friends who are not even into the music loves these parties just for the good mood and all that. I have bin to many partys like this but i never seen a fight or something like that.
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,910 moderator
    edited September 5, 2008
    Yeah! Looks like a ton of fun...might have to look into some of the listed music to round out the collection.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    edited September 5, 2008
    ian408 wrote:
    Yeah! Looks like a ton of fun...might have to look into some of the listed music to round out the collection.

Just ask if you need something specific...I got a very VERY big collection :)