Options

Bottom links

CardenCarden Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
edited September 9, 2008 in SmugMug Support
What are the links at the bottom of the page (news, blogs, wiki, etc) called?
I have found how to individually get rid of each item with CSS, can I do all and only leave the shopping cart, gear, prints and login or do I need to individually omit each one?
ie:

#feeds {
display:none;
}

Thanks

Carden

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2008
    You want to hide feeds, ok, how come? Just curious ear.gif
  • Options
    CardenCarden Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2008
    Hi Andy
    Andy wrote:
    You want to hide feeds, ok, how come? Just curious ear.gif

Feeds, I don't really want to change, it's the menu above I would like to modify. Losing the feeds code was all I could find. I'm just not sure what to search for to help me with the 'news - browse - keywords - etc.' to arrange and/or eliminate some entries. For example, on your example page, at the bottom, all you show is ALL IMAGES © ANDY WILLIAMS - MOON RIVER PHOTOGRAPHY