Options

Ripon CA Balloon Festival- Long Shot

tamplumtamplum Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
edited September 11, 2008 in Location, Location, Location!
I know this is a long shot, but going to give it a try. LOL

This morning (saturday) at the Balloon Fesitval In Ripon, CA. I was talking to a photographer - long grey-ish hair, carrying a Nikon d70 as they were blowing up the balloons. You took a picture of me holding my camera and I was wearing my son on my back in a baby carrier. I meant to hand you my business card, but when I turned back around, you must have moved on.

If you see this, can you pm me? I am always behind the camera, never in front and if the picture turned out, I would love to work out some deal to get a copy of it??

Thanks.

(posting this on a few different forums, just in case)
**Taking the moments one shot at a time**
~Working with my Nikon D80~
<My dream is to be the kind of mother, my kids already think I am>

Comments

• Options
    Jane B.Jane B. Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2008
    tamplum wrote:
    I know this is a long shot, but going to give it a try. Laughing.gif

This morning (saturday) at the Balloon Fesitval In Ripon, CA. I was talking to a photographer - long grey-ish hair, carrying a Nikon d70 as they were blowing up the balloons. You took a picture of me with my camera and I was wearing my son on my back in a baby carrier. I meant to hand you my card, but when I turned back around, you must have moved on.

If you see this, can you pm me? I am always behind the camera, never in front and if the picture turned out, I would love to work out some deal to get a copy of it??

Thanks.

(posting this on a few different forums, just in case)

You might want to reword this as at first I was wondering why you would not already have it on your card. It sounded like the other person took the shot with your camera. Then it dawned on me the the shot included you with your camera and was taken with the other person's camera.

Good Luck (and balloon fests are fun aren't they — my home town had their 19th annual one in August)
    Jane B.
  • Options
    mountainhousemountainhouse Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
    edited September 3, 2008
    Sorry I missed the balloon fest. Good luck on your search, AND greetings from Manteca. :D
  • Options
    tamplumtamplum Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2008
    Jane B. wrote:
    You might want to reword this as at first I was wondering why you would not already have it on your card. It sounded like the other person took the shot with your camera. Then it dawned on me the the shot included you with your camera and was taken with the other person's camera.

Good Luck (and balloon fests are fun aren't they — my home town had their 19th annual one in August)
    Jane B.

Will do.. still hoping. Thanks
    **Taking the moments one shot at a time**
    ~Working with my Nikon D80~
    <My dream is to be the kind of mother, my kids already think I am>