Options

We need a way to cancel...

RKnechtRKnecht Registered Users Posts: 366 Major grins
edited September 13, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
orders without emailing the help desk. While I find their response very fast, sometimes I would rather do it myself. Take for instance a customer wants a few prints, then changes her mind and wants a montage instead. I have to email the help desk, wait for the reply, then email the customer so that they can re-order. It would also be nice if we, as pros, could add additional prints to an existing order the customer wanted without having them incur additional shipping fees that a second order would require.

Don't get me wrong here folks, you do a fantastic job and I have yet to hear a complaint about a print. Just a few ideas I have brewing in my head.:dunno
A few Nikon bodies and some fast Nikon glass

www.richknechtphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2008
    RKnecht wrote:
    orders without emailing the help desk. While I find their response very fast, sometimes I would rather do it myself. Take for instance a customer wants a few prints, then changes her mind and wants a montage instead. I have to email the help desk, wait for the reply, then email the customer so that they can re-order. It would also be nice if we, as pros, could add additional prints to an existing order the customer wanted without having them incur additional shipping fees that a second order would require.

Don't get me wrong here folks, you do a fantastic job and I have yet to hear a complaint about a print. Just a few ideas I have brewing in my head.ne_nau.gif
    Hm, thanks for the suggestion - we apreciate it!