Options

basketball court just now

aprilapril Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited January 18, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
This is My daughter Natalee playing basketball, Is thier any way to get it where the basketball is not blurry? P.S. I will use my own server after this picture, I am waiting for my password as I forgot it again. lol
www.homedecor4you.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. "

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2004
    April, I think it might be very hard to make the basketball in this shot, not blurry. I suppose you could shoot another ball, under similar lighting and distance from the lens and Photoshop it in, if you have Photoshop. Maybe Master Photoshopper Shay could make it sharp, but it looks to be a little too blurry, I'm thinking.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,905 moderator
    edited January 16, 2004
    Fill flash?

ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    FleasFleas Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited January 17, 2004
    Redo the shot and adjust your cameras speed to about 125. If that doesnt help increase it more till the blur is not seen.
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2004
    I kinda like the blurry ball. It gives a sense of activity. If the ball were perfectly sharp, it would seem to be floating in space, rather than giving a sense of motion. JMHO.
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson