Options

Copy photos from one gallery to another?

mike.strockmike.strock Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
edited September 19, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I know I can MOVE photos from one gallery to another, but can I copy photos from one gallery to another? If so how?

I'd like to create a separate gallery that I could use to display on Facebook. But I need a gallery, and want to create a separate gallery usings photos from my various galleries I have already uploaded.

I see in the menu system where I can *move* a photo, but not copy. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Mike.

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2008
    I know I can MOVE photos from one gallery to another, but can I copy photos from one gallery to another? If so how?

I'd like to create a separate gallery that I could use to display on Facebook. But I need a gallery, and want to create a separate gallery usings photos from my various galleries I have already uploaded.

I see in the menu system where I can *move* a photo, but not copy. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Mike.
    There is a make 2nd copy at the bottom of the photo tools dropdown. You
    will have to make a copy first then move it, very cumbersome. There is an
    app for this though, see this wiki page.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    chuckinsocalchuckinsocal Registered Users Posts: 932 Major grins
    NitroDesk is a killer app for this and a whole bunch of other things and it's cheap. Only $20 I think. I don't work for these people. I just use the app and it's killer so I pass the info on.
    Chuck Cannova
    www.socalimages.com

Artistically & Creatively Challenged
  • Options
    NitroDesk is a killer app for this and a whole bunch of other things and it's cheap. Only $20 I think. I don't work for these people. I just use the app and it's killer so I pass the info on.

Thanks. I downloaded NitroDesk a while back. I personally found it utterly confusing. I use Star*Explorer normally, but didn't know if Star*Explorer could do this kind of thing.

Thanks.

Mike.
  • Options
    Allen wrote:
    There is a make 2nd copy at the bottom of the photo tools dropdown. You
    will have to make a copy first then move it, very cumbersome. There is an
    app for this though, see this wiki page.
    Thanks Al. I'll check it out.

Mike.