Options

One particular keyword won't work

pilotdavepilotdave Registered Users Posts: 785 Major grins
edited September 19, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I keyworded some pics on my site with "crw", but it just won't work. I can see that keyword listed when I edit the keywords for those pics, but it doesn't show up on the site and a keyword search won't find it.

Example: http://pilotdave.smugmug.com/gallery/5838580_5KEQ4/13/362929989_uumYE#362929971_h8xuX (All the pics on that page are keyworded with crw.)

Any ideas? Is "crw" a restricted keyword or something? I have no problem with "crq" or "crp" but "crw" just won't work. Unfortunately crq and crp don't mean anything to me.

Dave

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2008
    Sorry, crw is also CRW which is canon raw and a prefix on lots of files :) So, we discard it.
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    Andy wrote:
    Sorry, crw is also CRW which is canon raw and a prefix on lots of files :) So, we discard it.

Why would you ignore a manually applied keyword of "crw"? I can see why you'd ignore the CRW in the filename and not make a keyword out of it, but why ignore a keyword that was purposely put there?

I also found that a keyword of "unknown" won't work. I can enter it, I can see it there, but a keyword search won't return it.

Is there a list of disabled keywords anywhere?
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    pilotdavepilotdave Registered Users Posts: 785 Major grins
    Andy wrote:

Ahhh. I recommend not turning filenames into keywords. Solves a lot of problems. Causes none.

It's also Canopy Relative Work, by the way... :D

Dave